A jester, court jester, or fool, was historically an entertainer during the medieval and renaissance times and a member of the household of a nobleman or a monarch employed to entertain him and his guests. A jester was also an itinerant performer who entertained common folk at fairs and markets. Known for their brightly coloured clothes or black and white chequered costumes with diamonds, the jester provided entertainment through singing, juggling, dancing, acrobatics and magic tricks. Are you going to the entertainer at your next party in this Jester outfit?
- Tunic style shirt with black and white cheques and jaggered hemline plus felt backed black and red collar inserts featuring small plastic skulls at the tips. Sleeves are long and feature loop holes for thumbs
- Black waist sash ties at rear or side
- Moulded plastic mask with painted details have eye holes to see through and attached 3D fibre filled jester style hat with 3D horn feature at front
- Shoes and pants not included
- This is an official Rubie's product
***PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT STOCK ALL ITEMS ALL THE TIME, SO SOMETIMES WE WILL SHIP DIRECT FROM OUR SUPPLIERS WAREHOUSE LOCATED IN VICTORIA***
PLEASE ALLOW UPTO 7 DAYS FOR DELIVERY, ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US AT email@example.com