Hidden in the shadows, underneath the glow of the gas lanterns. The fog is thick tonight, you think you hear footsteps, but you cant pinpoint the direction… Suddenly you feel a sharp pain in your back – and the scent of Cherrries and Tonka Beans fill the air… You’ve been taken by “The Ripper”
Our Beard Butter is handmade to order, as always – using only the finest oils and butters. This “Punked up” Beard Butter helps to control those unruly hairs on your face and keep them under control by moisturizing!!! Our Butters are Aimed, (But not exclusive!), To those of you with Longer Beards!!! Using Our Butter Will make your Beard Feel Softer!!! Well – It makes Ours feel softer – So yours Should feel softer also – technically…. But Why take Our Word for it!?! Try it yourself!!! Our Butters have the same scents as our balms, so grab and “Oil”, “Balm”, “Butter” Combo – “Oil” and “Butter” Everyday – and “Balm” When you need some EXTRA HOLD!!!
Directions for use:
1. Use back of thumbnail to scrape out the desired amount. (remember less is sometimes more)
2. Rub between palms to soften.
3. Apply to Beard quickly while balm is still warm, using fingertips to massage in deep. Apply more if necessary.
4. For best results use a Beard Comb to spread through evenly.
5. Shape & Punk On!!!
List of Ingredients:
“The Ripper” scent Butter contains, White Beeswax, Virgin Shea butter, Mango butter, Coconut Oil, Jojoba oil, Hemp seed oil, Sweet Almond oil, Lanolin Anhydrous, Apricot Kernal oil, Fractionated Coconut oil, some fragrance oils and essential oils.
*Punkers Emporium Beard Butter contains NO nasty additives – However we do recommend you test a small amount on your skin
before applying to your entire beard for the first time if you have sensitive skin.
*Please read list of ingredients before purchasing to ensure you are happy using this product.
*This product contains Hemp Seed Oil – this should NOT be confused with Hash Oil. Hemp Seed Oil DOES NOT contain “THC” the
psychoactive element present in the cannabis plant.
* “Steam Fairy” contains a small trace amount of “Wormwood” essential oil. Wormwood contains Thujone which is highly toxic in large quantities (just ask Vincent van Gogh), so don’t go trying to drink this Beard Oil. As with ALL Essential Oils – ingesting them is a BIG NO NO!!!