Bare all - right down to your bones this Halloween. Celebrate the Day of the Dead as a Skeleton, with trademark sugar skulls, flowers and splashes of colour. The Day of the Dead celebrations originated in Mexico, where families honour and remember their deceased family. It has taken on a world-wide meaning, especially for Halloween as people dress up with painted their faces and dabble in black magic. It's hauntingly good.
- Top with glow in the dark elements on chest and printed sheer full length sleeves and attached tulle layered tutu skirt
- Leggings with glow in the dark elements and elastic at waist
- Soft mask to sit comfortably on face with printed dots and love hearts and with elastic strap at rear
- Headband is plastic with attached fabric flowers. Shoes not included
- This is an official Rubie's product
***PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT STOCK ALL ITEMS ALL THE TIME, SO SOMETIMES WE WILL SHIP DIRECT FROM OUR SUPPLIERS WAREHOUSE LOCATED IN VICTORIA***
PLEASE ALLOW UPTO 7 DAYS FOR DELIVERY, ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org